A24 NG 323F
MAN’s low-floor articulated city bus the A24 NG 323F, is a powerful, efficient and cost-effective option for inner-city transportation.
The super low-floor chassis which is available in a full low-floor or step-less design is heavy duty with an incredibly high GVM of 24 Tonnes.
The 360HP engine is both powerful and fuel efficient with EBS, ECAS and an electronically controlled hydrostatic fan drive all coming as standard with the added option of ESP.
For incredible reliability, performance and versatility Man’s articulated city bus ticks all the boxes.
Low-Floor articulated city bus
Heavy-duty low-floor articulated city bus 6×2
- Full low-floor, super low-floor or step-less chassis design
- EBS and optional ESP
- High GVM 28 Tonnes
- Geared Speed in km/h at 1,900rpm (Electronically limited to 100 km/h)
- ECAS – Electronically Controlled Air Suspension
- Electronically controlled hydrostatic fan drive
- Right rear cooling package with hinged charge air cooler
View/Download spec sheet
MAN, D2066 horizontal turbocharged inline 360HP Six-cylinder engine
- 10.5L engine
- Exhaust gas recirculation
- Power output of 265kW @ 1,900rpm
- Maximum Torque 1,800Nm at 1,000 to 1,400rpm