CITY BUS RANGE
MAN produce four models of bus that are impeccably suited for inner city transportation – the double-deck, low-entry, low-floor and articulated chassis variant models.
All City buses produced by MAN have some common features. The diesel engines have all been designed using common rail technology and use additive free Euro 5 solution making them highly efficient and cost-effective.
Heavy-duty yet exceptionally economical with outstanding scheduled maintenance intervals, they are carefully designed not only for efficiency and reliability but also to be environmentally friendly with incredibly low fuel consumption and low noise emissions.
All models come with EBS, electronically controlled air suspension and an electronically controlled hydrostatic fan drive as standard – with the added option of ESP.
With options of super low, low floor or step less chassis designs, 4×2 and 6×2 configurations and GVMs ranging from 18 to 28 Tonness, the city bus range from MAN has an option to suit all requirements.
The MAN city bus range offers the ultimate solution for inner city transportation.
CITY BUS RANGE INFO
- Double-deck city bus
- Low-entry city bus
- Low-floor city bus
- Low-floor articulated city bus
- Outstanding scheduled maintenance intervals
- Options of low-floor, super low-floor or step less chassis design
- EBS and optional ESP (double deck ESP as standard)
- Two or three axles
- Geared speeds
- ECAS – Electronically Controlled Air Suspension
- Electronically controlled hydrostatic fan drive
- GVMs of 18, 19, 25, and 28 Tonnes
- 320HP and 360HP
- 4×2 and 6×2 configurations
- 10.5L horizontal inline six cylinder engines