LE 19.320 (RC2)
MAN’s low-entry city bus, the RC2 19.320 offers an exceptionally economical solution for inner city transportation.
This model has been carefully designed to be both powerful and heavy-duty while also being incredibly economical and whisper quiet, perfect for all inner-city transportation requirements.
The low-entry two-axle chassis has a GVM of 19 Tonnes and comes with ECAS, EBS and an electronically controlled hydrostatic fan drive as standard.
Outstanding scheduled maintenance intervals, exceptional fuel efficiency and low whole-of-life costs make the RC2 19.320 an excellent addition to any fleet.
Low-Entry city bus
Heavy-duty city bus chassis 4×2
- Low-Entry 2 Axle City bus chassis
- Exceedingly economical
- Whisper quiet yet powerful
- Outstanding scheduled maintenance intervals
- GVM 19 Tonnes
- EBS and optional ESP
- ECAS- Electronically Controlled Air Suspension
- Electronically controlled hydrostatic fan drive
- Right rear cooling package with hinged charge air cooler
- Geared Speed in km/h at 1,900rpm (electronically limited to 100 km/h)
View/Download spec sheet
MAN, D2066 horizontal turbocharged inline 360HP 6cyl engine
- 10.5L engine
- Exhaust gas recirculation
- Power output of 265kW @ 1,900rpm
- Maximum Torque 1,800Nm at 1,000 to 1,400rpm