TGL 12.250 4×2
MAN’s TGL 12.250 is the truck to use for short-haul distribution.
The TGL allows for a wide range of applications, its light/medium duty cab chassis being suitable for use with a tilt tray and tray truck as well as with a tautliner.
Available with either day, sleeper or crew cabs, an array of wheelbases, with low chassis weight and rear air suspension coming as standard, the TGL 12.250 is immensely versatile.
The TGL’s 6.9L 250Hp six-cylinder engine delivers all the power you need for short-haul distribution.
Short-haul distribution: tray truck, tilt-tray, tautliner
Light/medium-duty cab chassis 4×2
- Low chassis height
- Rear air suspension
- Available with day, sleeper and crew cabs
- Available with a wide range of wheelbases
- GVM 11,990kg
View/Download spec sheet
MAN, D0836, 6.9L 250Hp six-cylinder
- 6.9L engine
- Power rating of 184kW @ 2,300rpm
- Torque 1000Nm at 1,200 to 1,750rpm
- Transmission Model ZF 12 AS 1210 OD
- Transmission ratio of 10.37 – 0.81
- Standard differential ratio of 3.36