MAN CITY BUS RANGE
MAN produces four model variants of the City Bus rang that are impeccably suited for inner city transportation - double-deck, low-entry, low-floor, and low-floor articulated.
All City Buses produced by MAN have some common features. The diesel engines have all been designed using common rail technology and use additive free Euro 5 solution making them highly efficient and cost-effective.
These heavy-duty buses are exceptionally economical with outstanding scheduled maintenance intervals. Carefully designed for efficiency, reliability, and to be environmentally friendly, these buses deliver incredibly low fuel consumption and low noise emissions.
All MAN City Bus models come with EBS, electronically controlled air suspension and an electronically controlled hydrostatic fan drive as standard - with the added option of ESP.
With options of super low, low floor or step less chassis designs, 4x2 and 6x2 configurations and GVMs ranging from 18 to 28 tonnes, the City Bus range from MAN has an option to suit all requirements.
The MAN City Bus range offers the ultimate solution for inner city transportation.
CITY BUS RANGE INFO
- Double-deck city bus
Increase your bus's carrying capacity with our double decker bus.
- Low-entry city bus
- The low entry allows for ease of access for all passengers.
- Low-floor city bus
- A completely flat aisle along the length of the bus provides easy access for all passengers including those with prams or trolleys.
- Low-floor articulated city bus
- The articulated chassis maximises carrying capacity while the completely flat aisle along the whole length of the bus means passengers with trolleys and prams can easily negotiate the aisle.
MAN City Bus Features
- Outstanding scheduled maintenance intervals
- Options of low-floor, super low-floor or step less chassis design
- EBS and optional ESP (double deck ESP as standard)
- Two or three axles
- Geared speeds
- ECAS - Electronically Controlled Air Suspension
- Electronically controlled hydrostatic fan drive
- GVMs of 18, 19, 25, and 28 Tonnes
- 320HP and 360HP
- 4x2 and 6x2 configurations
- 10.5L horizontal inline six cylinder engines