CO 19.360 (RR2)
When it comes to touring, MAN's RR2 CO 19.360 offers an outstanding option for comfort, safety and economy.
The entry level coach chassis is fully automatic with a high floor U-section, independent front axle, a GVM of 19 Tonnes and both EBS and ESP as standard.
This model offers superior passenger and driver comfort and all of the latest safety features. It is exceptionally fuel efficient, very quiet and is easy to drive even in stop-and-go traffic.
When it comes to long distance transportation, thereâs no better choice than the RR2 which prioritises comfort, safety and efficiency.
Entry Level Touring coach chassis
Fully automatic coach chassis 4x2
- ExceedinglyÂ economical
- Quiet and easy to drive, even in stop-and-go traffic
- Fully automatic transmission
- GVM 19 Tonnes
- High Floor U section
- Independent front axle
- EBS and ESP
- Geared Speed in km/h at 1,300/1,900 rpm (electronically limited to 100 km/h)
- ECAS â Electronically Controlled Air Suspension
- Electronically controlled hydrostatic fan drive
- Left rear cooling package with hinged charge air cooler
View/Download spec sheet
MAN, D2066 upright turbocharged inline 400HP 6cyl engine
- 10.5L engine
- Exhaust gas recirculation
- Power output of 294kW @2,300rpm
- Maximum Torque 1,900Nm at 1,000 to 1,400rpm