CO 26.480 (RR4)
MAN's premium coach the RR4 CO 26.480, is the ultimate choice for both pulling power and passenger comfort.
This model has been specifically designed to not only provide the utmost level of comfort to passengers during day trips and tours, but also has incredible power, outstanding fuel efficiency and the most modern safety features on the market.
The 6x2, three axle chassis comes with ECAS, EBS, and ESP as standard and has a range of safety features including adaptive cruise control, lane guard and emergency brake assist.
With its 12.5L engine, a horsepower of 480 and a GVM of an incredible 26 Tonnes, the RR4 brings everything required and more for transporting passengers in comfort and style.
Premium 3 axle coach chassis
Three axle coach with electro-hydraulic steered tag axle 6x2
- Automated 12-speed gearbox
- Massive pulling power
- Unmatched comfort
- ESP and EBS
- ECAS - Electronically Controlled Air Suspension
- Straight rail modular frame
- Geared Speed in km/h at 1,300/1,900 rpm (electronically limited to 100 km/h)
- Electronically controlled hydrostatic fan drive
- Safety systems such as Adaptive Cruise Control and Lane Guard Emergency Brake Assist
- GVM 26 Tonnes
View/Download spec sheet
MAN, D26 upright turbocharged inline 480HP 6cyl engine
- 12.5L engine
- Exhaust gas recirculation
- Power output of 353kW @ 1,900rpm
- Maximum Torque 2,300Nm at 950 to 1,400rpm