MAN IC 19.290 RR8 Lightweight 4×2 School Bus
MAN’s RR8 290 is robust and economical with outstanding safety features making it a fantastic choice for the transportation of children.
The durable 4×2 high floor chassis is lightweight yet tough with a GVM of 19 Tonnes and the upright turbocharged inline six-cylinder engine is both fuel efficient and reliable.
With EBS, ECAS and an electronically controlled hydrostatic fan drive coming as standard and with the optional extra of ESP, the RR8 19.290 offers an efficient, reliable and economical solution for regular transportation.
Light weight and durable school bus chassis 4×2
- GVM 19 Tonnes
- High floor chassis
- EBS and optional ESP
- ECAS – Electronically Controlled Air Suspension
- Electronically controlled hydrostatic fan drive
- Geared Speed in km/h at 2,300rpm (electronically limited to 100 km/h)
MAN, D0836 upright turbocharged inline 290HP Six Cylinder engine
- Exhaust gas recirculation
- Power output of 213kW @ 2,300rpm
- Maximum Torque 1,100Nm at 1,200 to 1,750rpm