IC 19.320 RR8
MAN's RR8 IC 19.320 is packed with features that ensure it is a fantastic choice for use as a school or charter bus.
The 19.320 has a 4x2 heavy-duty, high-floor chassis with ECAS, EBS and optional ESP as well as independent front suspension, making it an excellent option for various road surfaces.
Offering excellent whole-of-life operating costs the RR8 19.320 is exceptionally fuel efficient, has fantastic scheduled maintenance intervals, is whisper quiet and has outstanding handling and on-road performance.
Heavy-duty school/charter bus chassis 4x2
- Whisper quiet
- Exceptional on-road performance
- Extraordinary handling
- Outstanding fuel efficiency
- Fantastic scheduled maintenance intervals
- Independent front suspension
- High-floor chassis
- ECAS- Electronically Controlled Air Suspension
- EBS and optional ESP
- Electronically controlled hydrostatic fan drive.
- Geared Speed in km/h at 1,900rpm (electronically limited to 100 km/h)
- GVM 19 Tonnes
View/Download spec sheet
MAN, D2066 horizontal turbochargedÂ inline 6 cylinder 320HP engine
- Exhaust gas recirculation
- Power output of 235kW @ 1,900rpm
- Maximum Torque 1,600Nm at 1,000 to 1,400rpm