ELITE C-130 – The Complete Solution
The new Elite C130 from MAN is a fresh, modern and economical option for all manner of inner city transportation.
The C130 combines both the MAN A69 Euro 5 chassis along with a fully endorsed and supported body. This low entry city bus is fully DDA compliant with a spacious entry area and a safe and simple to use ramp for the easy entry and exit of all passengers.
The driver’s area has been ergonomically designed with safety and comfort in mind. It is incredibly spacious with ample storage space and all of the most modern advances, making it a supremely comfortable working area.
Along with the standard MAN features such as ECAS, EBS and electronically controlled hydrostatic fan drives, to name just a few, the Elite C130 also has an added range of high quality components designed specifically for the Australian market such as SMC Doors, Thermoking AC and Mobitec Destination.
The Elite C130 offers the most modern and complete solution for inner city transportation.
Low entry city bus
- MAN D2066 horizontal turbocharged inline 6 cylinder
- Fully endorsed and supported body
- Modern and stylish interior
- Safe and comfortable for passengers
- DDA compliant
- Easy to use manual flip out ramp
- Ergonomically designed drivers’ area
- High quality components including SMC Doors, Thermoking AC, Mobitec Destination Signs and a choice of seats
- Disc brakes on all wheels
- Electronic Brakes System (EBS) and optional Electronic Stability Program (ESP)
- 235kW (320hp) @ 1,900rpm
- 300L fuel tank
- Geared Speed in km/h at 1,900rpm (Electronically limited to 100 km/h)
- ECAS – Electronically Controlled Air Suspension
- Electronically controlled hydrostatic fan drive
- Right rear cooling package with hinged charge air cooler for ease of maintenance access.
View/Download spec sheet
MAN, D2066 horizontal turbocharged inline 320HP 6cyl engine
- Exhaust gas recirculation
- Power output of 235kW @ 1,900rpm
- Maximum Torque 1,600Nm at 1,000 to 1,400rpm