THE TGM RANGE. Short-Haul Trucks
The MAN TGM range offers unparalleled flexibility and variety like never before.
Suitable for a huge range of applications for all manner of short-haul distribution requirements, the TGM is sure to tick all the boxes.
From mining support vehicles to all terrain motorhomes and agricultural spreaders to fire trucks, the TGM has numerous possible applications.
With a considerable selection of high torque engines, wheelbases and GVMs ranging from 13,000 to 23,000Kg not to mention the high axle load capacities, rear air suspension and outstanding fuel efficiency, the TGM will satisfy no matter what application you desire.
The combination of supreme driver comfort, incredible versatility, as well as MAN’s signature fuel efficiency, reliability and durability make the TGM range the perfect choice for all forms of short-haul distribution.
Mining support – Elevated work platform – General freight – Agricultural spreader – All terrain motorhome – Fire truck – Tray Truck – Tilt tray
- Available in 4×2, 6×2 and 4×4
- Medium-duty cabs
- Low chassis height
- Large range of cabs available
- All-wheel drive cab available on some models
- High GVMs ranging from 13,000KG to 23,000KG
- High axle load capacities
- Engines in 250, 290 and 340Hp
- Super single tyres on some models
COMFORT IN THE CAB
MAN’s four-bags per axle height sensing electronic air suspension provides an unrivalled ride and handling package, and makes it ideal for fragile freight applications such as transporting sensitive equipment or precious livestock.
MAN comfort features include:
- ISRI multi-adjustable driver seat with heating and three-way lumbar support
- Multi-function steering wheel with integrated stereo, dashboard interactive display menus, cruise control and programmable speed limiter
- One-touch electric windows
- Rear-view mirrors electrically adjustable and heated
- Manual front-view safety mirror
- Sunblind on door windows to prevent glare
- Light-test function which cycles through all lights on the truck and trailer, allowing the driver to safely check
- Six-speaker sound system and Bluetooth optional
German manufacturers are world renowned for their commitment to innovation in safety. You can rest assured that your decision to purchase a TGM from MAN is not only a safe choice for your business and its bottom line, but the only choice for driver safety.
All TGM on-highway models are fitted with MAN Electronic Brake System (EBS), Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Anti-Skid Regulator (ASR) and Electronic Stability Program (ESP). The TGM 4×4 model features a hill-climb brake control switch for holding the vehicle on steep inclines, allowing for smooth acceleration without roll-back. Safety features are not costly add-ons, they come as standard with MAN.
Whatever job you can think of, TGM is the answer. From single cab, sleeper cab and crew cab, to all-wheel-drive (AWD), 4×2, 4×4 and 6×2 – you are spoilt for choice.
When it comes to local distribution the TGM 6×2 model delivers on all counts. The lower chassis option and cab height give you greater productivity through increase load volume and easier loading and unloading.
With its high gross weight rating, low tare weight, proven durability and AWD ability, MAN’s TGM 4×4 sets the benchmark for specialised off-road trucks. The crew cab has the versatility to seat up to seven people in comfort.
The TGM is already proven to perform in some of the toughest conditions in Australia, with the crew cab version available in 4×2 or 4×4. The TGM is suited to a broad range of applications including; mining exploration, firefighting, council work crews and tow truck operators.