MAN TGS 6×6 Truck
MAN’s TGS 6×6 truck is perfectly suited for a range of off-road applications.
The all-wheel drive cab chassis, high ground clearance and a high GVM of 33,000kg, makes the TGS 6×6 a fantastic choice for use as a mining support vehicle, super spreader, drill rig or an off the road elevated work platform.
The option of two wheelbases and the 10.5L 440hp engine adds to the capability and efficiency of this model, making the TGS 6×6 Truck a fantastic choice for all off-road applications.
Mining support vehicle, drill rig, off-road elevated work platform, super spreader, service truck
All-wheel drive cab chassis
- High ground clearance
- GVM 33,000kg for off-road application
- M cab
- Two wheelbases available
View/Download spec sheet
MAN, D20 10.5L 440HP
- Power rating 324kW @ 1,600 – 1,900rpm
- Torque 2,100Nm @ 1,000 – 1,400 rpm
- Transmission Model ZF 12 AS 2130 DD
- Transmission ratios 15.86 – 1.00
- Standard differential ratio 3.08