MAN TGS 8×8 Truck
The TGS 8×8 offers the highest ground clearance of any MAN truck on the market making it perfect for a number of off-road applications.
Suited for use as a mining support vehicle, drill rig or service truck or off-road with an elevated work platform, the TGS 8×8 has a range of features that allow many applications to be possible.
The all-wheel drive cab chassis with twin steering is teamed with steel rear suspension, load-share front suspension and hub reduction drive axles. The addition of low and high range transfer cases and a GVM of 42,000kg, the TGS 8×8 has all your requirements covered.
Mining support vehicle, drill rig, off-road elevated work platform, service truck
All-wheel drive twin steer cab chassis
- Highest ground clearance
- GVM 42,000kg for off-road application
- Low & high-range transfer case
- Steel rear suspension
- Load-share front suspension
- Hub reduction drive
- M cab
View/Download spec sheet
MAN, D26 12.5L 480HP
- Power rating 353kW @ 1,900rpm
- Torque 2,300Nm @ 1,050 – 1,400rpm
- Transmission Model ZF 12 AS 2330 DD
- Transmission ratios 15.86 – 1.00
- Standard differential ratio 3.08