THE TGS RANGE
The MAN TGS range covers an extensive range of applications for both medium and long-haul distribution. Redefining efficiency, comfort and safety, the TGS is in a league of its own.
From B-double and round town prime movers to super spreaders, fridge vans and service trucks the range of applications suited to the TGS is limitless.
With various engine options from 360 to 540 HP, GVMs ranging from 18,000 to 42,000 Kg and configurations from 4×2 to 8×8, the possibilities are endless. A selection of wheelbases, chassis model variants, and ground clearance options adds to the immense flexibility that goes hand in hand with the TGS range from MAN.
As well as outstanding flexibility, the TGS is also at the forefront of safety design innovation with built-in crumple zones, ABS and ESP.
When it comes to flexibility, efficiency, safety and comfort, look no further than a TGS.
Round town prime mover, Hook loader for semi off road application, Hook lift, Fridge van, Crane truck, Off the road elevated work platform, Mining support, Drill rig, Superspreader, Service truck, B-double prime mover, Furniture removal van
- Rear air suspension
- Steel rear suspension
- Load share front suspension
- Hub reduction drive axle (8×4 hi-clearance and 8×8)
- Twin steer
- GVM range from 18 to 42 tonnes
- Range of wheelbases
- M & L cabs
- Engines from 360 to 540 HP
- High/medium ground clearance options
- Suitable for medium and long haul distribution
- Available in 4×2, 6×4 & 8×4
COMFORT IN THE CAB
The TGS is not only built with performance in mind but also places comfort high on the priority list.
Your ultimate MAN about town features lower cab height, lower entry points with shorter steps making accessibility easy. Not to mention the four-bags per axle height sensing air suspension system resulting in class leading handling and performance. You and your drivers will never want to leave the cab.
MAN comfort features include:
- ISRI multi-adjustable driver seat with heating and three-way lumbar support
- Multi-function steering wheel with integrated stereo, phone, dashboard
interactive display menus, cruise control and programmable speed limiter
- Touchscreen stereo with integrated hands-free Bluetooth, Bluetooth streaming, USB and auxiliary inputs
- Six-speaker sound system with sub-woofer
- One-touch electric windows
- All rear-view mirrors electrically adjustable and heated
- Manual front-view safety mirror
- Three large storage cupboards above windscreen (XLX Cab)
- 42L refrigerated cool box with pull-up desktop
- Under-bunk storage, also accessible from outside of the cab
- Sunblind on door windows to prevent glare
- Light-test function which cycles through all lights on the truck and trailers, allowing the driver to safety check operation.
POWER WITH EFFICIENCY
Having power is one thing, having power with efficiency is MAN’s thing.
With either a 10.5L or 12.5L, six-cylinder engine featuring common rail injection and turbocharging for outputs between 480hp and 540hp, and with excellent torque down low, the power produced is more than you will need. This superior power coupled with market leading fuel efficiency puts the MAN TGS in a league of its own.
The power and fuel efficiency of the TGS is further reinforced by the 12-speed TipMatic Automated Transmission with intuitive shift strategy which delivers additional fuel efficiencies and enhances the unrivalled performance of MAN
German manufacturers are world renowned for their commitment to innovation in safety. You can rest assured that your decision to purchase a TGX from MAN is not only a safe choice for your business and its bottom line, but the only choice for driver safety.